Knowledge is necessary to fulfill the responsibility of Dawah
Advice to those who participate in Dawah along with the Tableeghi Jamaat
Tableeghi Jamaat and its relation to Deoband and Sufism
– The Tableeghi Jamaat is a Deobandi group
– Important Personalities amongst the Deobandis and the Tableeghi Jamaat
– The Tableeghi Jamaat’s Handbook
– The Definition and Reality of Sufism
Attachment to graves is persistently endorsed in stories of Fazaail-e-Aamaal
– Stories of calling upon the Messenger of Allah
– Should such stories be circulated amongst common Muslims?
An Important Additional Clarification
– Moulana Zakariyyah did not invent these stories, and these can be found in books from the past
The Prophet severely warned against taking graves as places of worship even on his death-bed
Undue veneration of the graves in the stories of Fazaail-e-Aamaal Story endorsing that Dua (supplication) is more acceptable near graves
Asking the Prophet for Shafa’ah after his death is endorsed in the stories of Fazaail-e-Aamaal
Fazaail-e-Aamaal contains stories of complaining at graves, and the dead performing righteous actions that benefit the living.
May Allah al-Kareem al-Ghafoor have Mercy on all of us, save and protect us from the all evils, Forgive us our sins, keep us steadfast on His true Deen (as practised by our beloved Prophet SallAllāhu Alaihi wa Sallam, his Companions and the at-Taaba’een), Guide those of us who are Misguided, and unite the Ummah of the Prophet Muhammad SallAllāhu Alaihi wa Sallam, Aameen!