- Speaker: Abu Muhammad Abdur Rauf Shakir
- Categories: ABDUR-RAUF SHAKIR, BOOKS EXPLAINED, ETHICS- MANNERS
- Language: ENGLISH
ALLAH GIVES THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE UNSEEN TO HIS PROPHETS ALAIHIMUSSALAM
Based on work of Shaykh Abdul-Azeez ibn Muhammad ibn Abdullaah as-Sadhaan
AUDIO LINK for the entire series: Lectures 1 to 18:
[Jinn 72:26, 27] The All Knowing of all the hidden does not give anyone the control over His secrets. Except to His chosen Noble Messengers – so He appoints guards infront and behind him. (Allah gave the knowledge of the hidden to the Holy Prophet – peace and blessings be upon him.)
Syyiduna Adam Alaihissalam
[Baqarah 2:31, 32, 33] And Allah the Supreme taught Adam all the names (of things), then presented them to the angels, saying, “Tell Me the names of these, if you are truthful.” They said, “Purity is to You! We do not have any knowledge except what You have taught us! Indeed You only are the All Knowing, the Wise.” He said “O Adam! Inform them the names”; and when Adam had informed them their names, He said, “Did I not tell you that I know all the secrets of the heavens and the earth? And I know all what you disclose and all what you hide?”
A Hadith says Allah taught Adam (alaihis salaam) seven lakh languages.
Syyiduna Ibrahim Alaihissalam
[Ana`am 6:75] And likewise We showed Ibrahim the entire kingdom of the heavens and the earth and so that he be of those who believe as eyewitnesses.
Syyiduna Dawood Alaihissalam
[Baqarah 2:251] So they routed them by the command of Allah; and Dawud (David) slew Jalut, and Allah gave him the kingdom and wisdom, and taught him all whatever He willed; and if Allah does not ward off some men by others, the earth will be destroyed, but Allah is Most Munificent towards the entire creation.some men by others, the earth will be destroyed, but Allah is Most Munificent towards the entire creation.
Syyiduna Sulaiman Alaihissalam
[Naml 27:16] And Sulaiman became Dawud’s heir;and he said, “O people, we have indeed been taught the language of birds, and have been given from all things; this surely is a manifest favour.”
Syyiduna Lut Alaihissalam
[Ambiya 21:74] And We gave Lut the kingdom and knowledge, and We rescued him from the township that committed vile deeds; indeed those evil people were disobedient.
Syyiduna Yusuf Alaihissalam
[Yusuf 12:22] And when he matured to his full strength, We bestowed him wisdom and knowledge; and this is how We reward the virtuous.
Syyiduna Musa Alaihissalam
[Qasas 28:14] And when he reached his maturity and full strength, We gave him wisdom and knowledge; and this is how We reward the virtuous.
- 1. 01. Introduction & Preliminary Statements (download audio)
- 2. 02. Preliminary Statements (2) (download audio)
- 3. 03. Preliminary Statements (3) (download audio)
- 4. 04. Preliminary Statements (4) (download audio)
- 5. 05. Examples of the Khash-yah of Allaah (download audio)
- 6. 06. Their Adab (Observance of Good Mannaers) With Allaah (download audio)
- 7. 07. Their al-Musaara'ah (hastening) to al-Khairaat (good deeds) (download audio)
- 8. 08. Hastening to do Good Deeds & Fulfilling Promises, Covenants (download audio)
- 9. 09. The Rights of Parents; & Intense Care & Concern for children, family members & parents (download audio)
- 10. 10. The Rights of Parents; & Intense Care & Concern for children, family members & parents (continued) (download audio)
- 11. 11. Their Bearing Patiently the Questions of the People -Their Piety and Cautiousness from Speaking About Allaah without Knowledge (download audio)
- 12. 12. Their Honoring & Generosity Towards their Guests (download audio)
- 13. 13. Their Mercy Towards Those Who they Call to Allaah - Their Adhering to that Which They Command & Being Distanced From that Which They Prohibit (download audio)
- 14. 14. Their Persistence in their Invitation (Da'wah) of those who Opposed/Differed with them - Their Persistence in Showing Care for those who Follow them (download audio)
- 15. 15. Their Enduring Patiently the Harms of their People - They Do Not Take Pleasure /Rejoice over the Sinners When Punishment Befalls Them (download audio)
- 16. 16. Their Eagerness to Remain Far Removed from the Causes of Ignorance - Their Eagerness in Seeking an Increase in 'Ilm (Knowledge) (download audio)
- 17. 17. Their Tremendous Thiqah (Trust/Confidence) in Allaah - Their Husnu-dh-Dhann (Good Expectation) of Allaah (download audio)
- 18. 18. The Thamaraat (Fruits) of Taking On the Character of the Prophets (Alaihimus-Salaam) (download audio)